Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I dont like wat?

I need to flap my wings of mind faster to attain a certain degree of idiosyncrasy. This point helps me out in thinking better before I descend down n finally doze offf.

I dont drink..I dont smoke..I abstain from these things. Pretty gud huh(-: Electricity is cut, I dont like to get off the bed though am perspiring. I dont like to wash my clothes. Got inspired after watching the magnum opus 'Satte pe Satta'.
Silberschatz--Galvin--Gagne
---> Operating system concepts..I dont like to flip over the first page to view the contents inside. It kills me.
Screen diva Rekha turns 51
..I dont like reading such crap news..
India successfully test fired Trishul
..Missiles? not 4 me..instead am good in making paper rockets!
Microsoft's fourth quarter net profits
is put up on net..Its foreseeable. Some 6-7 digits with million dollars suffixed(m$) to it..Nothin new.
Had a hearty meal..wanna go to bed..Some one buzzes on messenger and spills the bad news. A class has been scheduled now..I dont like this.
My system is getting clogged with many processes eating its memory. I dont like this..
Net got disconnected. I really hate this..
I would love to run away from this mechanical world. But cant help it out..I forget everything n go to sleep..
Am now in a new world..am floating on the ocean bed with diving costumes n scuba tanks all set right. Strange..its cool in here...My pc lies in front of me. An ideal world.
Waterband is better than broadband. Nothin to worry abt for another 6 hrs until I wake up n get back to normalcy..
May be I like this..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy , don't hate so much... everything is there for a reason, maybe it can turn out to be less mechanical and more quaint later in life...I don't hate it but I'm indifferent to it.....
But way to go , nice......

Kiran Raj said...

-->manish...
this is wat a day in room no.352 is..
hope to improve over it..

thnx 4 the visit..

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...