Friday, October 14, 2005

To Kill the Mocking exams!

I really need to step over my mind to think about the approaching exams. I sit with my chin propped on my hands but soon realise that am sitting on a boiling pot of exams. I have only one book to excel....
"5 exams in a Nutshell" a Primer and an Advanced learners edition. The pre-requisites are--One should know what the 5 xams are, what these exams deal with and to shield yourself when you dont understand anything.
To me the exam hall is the largest battlefield. The questions are the sharpest archers and their aim can never be let down. I better zero in on the books before I get badly hurt.
So will take a gap for a week fighting the war and get back with tearful..oh! sorry cheerful eyes.

3 comments:

desperado said...

well exams sure r bad n the worst thing tht can happen

but surely waitin for ur return

Anonymous said...

Egg-jams are not as bad as they are made out to be, because they get ur creative+ cheatative+ rattafication juices flowing....
it is fun to see, that u attempted 80% of the exam even tho u knew only 70%..........
Have fun anyway..... I am also petrified....

johney said...

And rightly so, for exams are the battlefields where we are suppose to fight our greatest opponents, that is ourselves.

And artfully expressed blog.

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...