Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My soul

20 honest things about me.....something goes wrong dhruv has it...

1. Shy, a "great" introvert but a careful observer...things jus cant go out of my way

2. Fickle minded..do things which r in accord with my pensive mood....

3. My identity: a mix of being comical, foolish, somber, deceptive...these conceal my penultimate qualitites which am carving secretly all the time..

4. Very meticulous in sharing my emotions..I will always keep my mouth n eyes closed n get lost into my own world of mystery..coz i believe there is always someone who can read ur lips n catch ur eyes...i want to keep some secrets even from god! (soundin weird a?)

5. My favourite dish is vangi bath(tamil word..)..assorted aubergine rice...

6. I always give least importance to my apparel..thts the way it is....

7. My dream girl is one who has dark black eyes, long hairs, sings well, has a sweet heart and always calls me by my
name

7. Possessive about my things and selfish at times..but never envious about others..

8. I never tell things which can hurt nyone, not even little n silly things.....the thought of losing a friend always haunts me..
so i swallow my temper all the time

9. I love soft lilting music..westlife, blues to name some..I become so engrossed in it that it drives away my appetite..

10. Unplanned most of the times n weak in makin gud n prolific decisions..tryin to improve over it...

11. I demote myself from being a social animal to a lazy social creature...

12 Sleeping the best profession.......mastered the art of keepin my eyes wide in class n sleeping..

13. Lazy most of the time..

14. Love playing TT, football n basketball..

15. Like to be silent n solitary all the time ....but always jumping from within..

16. Currently reading 'A Walk to Remember'....movie which melted my heart to the ground..

17. I love listening to old people telling their experiences abt their days..

18. I hate travelling n horoscopes.....

19. Wanted to be in the defence forces...but turned out to be different....

20. Hunger is the greatest pain one can ever bear..cannot believe that over 6 million people die of starvation....it wil be the first one on my list to eradicate....


manish, teja, rams...ur tagged!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dream girl's vignette is the same as mine....nice work...ur tagging me was not a very good idea, I'll have to spill my beans.

desperado said...

beautiful u did it :)
n i guess nothin went wrong

n dream girl who sings well ;)
soundz quite cool

johney said...

I know you now. And much more than ever. By why do you hate Horoscope? I am glad you hate only Horoscope. If you said you hate Astrology or Divination in general, I would have been devastated.

Nitwit said...

Your words are like a golden numismatic.

Blogger said...

hey buddy...u've mastered the art of keepin ur eyes wide while bloggin n sleeping...cos u've written 21pts...jus kiddin dude....
nywys good to know a lil bit more abt u cos i know much of u already...wat say kixu

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...