Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Someone or Something

You came running to me
Why this rush lady?

A friend of mine is lost in Upanishads. And I ask him what is the truth? "That is for you to figure out". 

These plain rocks which take in the sea. Of them, I sit on one and take the lashing. It felt really good. Now I am back to the city.

I am looking deep down. I slide in a rope to bring out the creative me. And I fear it will be the same 20 years down. The rope still left in the dark and I find myself with no energy to hold it. 

"I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residue slipped away...slipped away" - A Great Day for Freedom

No comments:

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...