Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1 - Sunrise running

1.6 KM - this is after a gap of about 3 years! I have to credit myself :P

Was a bit rough but the good thing is I was not left gasping for breath! I stilllllll have it. Good sign. I just have to be patient and see how long this goes. 10K is the initial target. Have to gun this by Feb end. 

But yes, Nicotine is still hanging around. I feel like a gutless, shameless asshole for having taken to it again after all the inner preaching :P. It doesn't work. "Keep quitting and you will quit". Lets see

Work is drab, drab, drab. My mind flutters, flutters, flutters. And I say, quit quit quit. And I say, Run Run Run.

So many emotions quarrel in a congested mind. All that is left is something called "Will". Such a shit it is. 

God! I feel hungry. One thing I fear is the concept of Cafes in Hyderabad which is soon fading out to history. Its all about kfc or mcD or many such stupid places. I need my regular chai and a couple of tie biscuits every now and then. 

Old is always Gold. 


1 comment:

comfortably numb said...

Hey Kiran,

On your page after quite some time.
Feel almost the same. Has been 4 months that I have quit smoking and have started running recently.

Regards,
Soumen

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...