one minute ecstasy, one inch relief
one step forward, one love grace
is this what I am after?
memories getting unlocked
what is done is being undone
all seasons, all strings
every hour, untitled prayers
untoward events, mixed feelings
rush of wishes which remain in my throat
bold directions, that region
that ends before it begins
marsh glow, harsh blow
stable and the brown horse
grass and the white rabbit
its better; seek beauty, no redemption
you contradict your own thoughts
land and the spin around us
hopping and circling the all
and you never believe the thing before your eyes
until you hear it say "it's true"
My life at point-blank range. Written and narrated to make known the walls I broke and the bridges I built
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trane
Symbolic - Death Vessels - Be'lakor Close to a World Below - Immolation Those Once Loyal - Bolt Thrower Ghost Reveries - Opeth Records I...
-
Back when I was a tiny tot uttering strange words and trying to join pieces of pictures to figure out what was going around me till now when...
-
Like thin smoke from the ash of 'my' cigarette disappearing into the Grey background in random directions, my mind wanders and puz...
-
I really need to step over my mind to think about the approaching exams. I sit with my chin propped on my hands but soon realise that am sit...
1 comment:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUTIIIIIIFUUUUUUULLLLLL
"and you never believe the thing before your eyes
until you hear it say "it's true""
ITs true :)
Post a Comment