Friday, November 30, 2007

Fractured lines

I was so pissed off one day and this was the outcome!! No harm intended :D

"In all time and blood
I see nothing but pain and regret

My self being the source of wind
my fist talks and my mind preaches
till my blood evaporates
and my skin burns down
to nothingness

I wriggle like a worm
and my eyes blink like a snake
its poison all over me
waiting to inflict pain on others
and drain out all flesh and blood

My teeth speaks evil
plucking all known side
of humans breeding on this planet
like reckless soul awaiting
its turn in HELL"

ps: the word 'blood' is mentioned thrice!! heheh & this was about a month back in hyd

2 comments:

MoonStone said...

whenever you are pissed off, go drink a glass full of cold water....

it really works... yeah...

all the burning fire & venomous desire is just... eliminated....

Nitwit said...

what were you upto bhai heheheh.

and nice one.it is like those introductory lines before daredevil or hellboy ( superhero characters) enter in a scene ..:)

bravo hehe

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...