Sunday, September 30, 2007

Incomplete

those seconds of infinite possibility
my veil, my empty rhapsody

every big man a tiny decay
pastures, blue or yellow or green?
afterthoughts, now or then?
all unknown, blinded by
my veil, my empty rhapsody

but i bear to change that doesn't change

listen to every word and avoid all conjectures
play to every tune and escape all troubles
craft all emotions and remove all stains
breathe all if's and foil those but's

lay by me, show that glare
colour me, don't be blue
shuffle my cards, be my fete
glue my extra to your prologue

knock that is gone
spin that exists, touch that feels
keep which fits, throw that fails
be lost, but swim back again

build those infamous melodies
and run past them, be insane
be mad, be a fool, create a show
nothing hurts, just be that love

use that sieve to separate
that frosts, that kills
with your fist that chooses
which to break and which to make

is anything too much?
yes that which is coarse
no that which is delicate
nothing hurts, just be that love

keep your opinion, keep your motto
my drums, my words, my pick, my stand
cast away, but be my whole song
just show your love and that is my epilogue

lay by me, show that glare
and i will remove
my veil
i will change
my empty rhapsody

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

superb stuff dude!!! i read it twice.

Vidya Natarajan said...

superb man!!!
real good poetry

comfortably numb said...

beautifull, truly beautiful...you have a way with words buddy. Do you listen to a lot of 'Pink Floyd'??

desperado said...

WOW!!!!
hopefully u'll soon find the words to complete it :)

Kai said...

real lovely

Keshi said...

WOW!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

lovely thoughts, beautifully crafted in words...Superb!

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...