No worries. Absolutely no. It just makes things harder. Search for that calm moment. There is a win here. In the midst of everything, all chaos converges to one small dot. Hold on to that chap. It's a win.
My life at point-blank range. Written and narrated to make known the walls I broke and the bridges I built
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trane
Symbolic - Death Vessels - Be'lakor Close to a World Below - Immolation Those Once Loyal - Bolt Thrower Ghost Reveries - Opeth Records I...
-
Back when I was a tiny tot uttering strange words and trying to join pieces of pictures to figure out what was going around me till now when...
-
Like thin smoke from the ash of 'my' cigarette disappearing into the Grey background in random directions, my mind wanders and puz...
-
This band has been a huge gateway into a lot of things metal. More than a decade ago, I listened to some of their tracks from Damnation reco...
No comments:
Post a Comment