Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Untitled

It will come back - Hozier

Moments, though fleeting, are more inward that it may seem to be. Through the sharp outline of a silhoutted window against the falling sun on a partly rainy day, my patient mind grew pensive. How my eyes struggled to focus. Sun, rain & a window. None of these called. I attached myself to that fleeting moment which captured the faculty of my mind. This was sometime ago which may have been insignificant else my cautious brain would have remembered the date. It was the over zealous traffic. Nothing special about it. The traffic does what it is bound to. Carry people around.

No comments:

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...