Wednesday, February 05, 2014

To Philip Seymour Hoffman

Philip Seymour Hoffman. I have been following his movies since college. One of my fav actors. Watched each and everyone of his. Dialogue delivery is unmatchable. It seemed like a lightning bolt the moment I read the news.

Glen  hansard & The swell season; Hans Zimmer. What an artist!

Been reading a lot of Carl Sagan. An exceptional philosopher. One who practices what is preached.

Finish the day at 4. Climb up the hill. Breathe and absorb. The stuff we see. Quintessence. 

Happy New Year folks! Lets find and learn new things.




1 comment:

Manish Chauhan said...

Yup I was gutted when I heard about this loss. Had just finished watching The Savages.

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...