Saturday, September 12, 2009

Untitled again.. Maybe next time..

"Doubtless like all of us he was many men, turned on one or another of his selves as occasion required, and kept his real self a frightened secret from the world"
Will Durant

Am tired of all the fucking gossip. Let me do things. Don't fucking gossip dude.

Am a Fuckaholic, assoholic, shitoholic, "So I lay my head back down", Love, Beauty, Madness, Fuckkk.. Drunkaholic.. Shittt .. Pink Floyd-Time,Pearl Jam-Parachutes,Nusrat and Vedder - LongRoad, Beer, hard, soft, keyboard, shit, Am drunk!!!

Will Durant! Black, Sheets of empty canvas, Dream theater-Time cover, Blackfield-Someday, fucking face of the world, Taught her was everything, :) heheheheh, fuckkk.. dude am drunk..

Save me, savour me, shit that rhymes.. "What was everything", Blogger u r my fuckin friend. Twisted thoughts. thanks man.. Sunshine movie is good. danny boyle is a good director. Reignition.. .Repx file, work!!

Tattoed everything..

gnit..bye..I am drunk..but i know the font color.thts brown..


No comments:

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...