Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The humour that life is

"Nor permanent identity, nor idea of a person, nor of being alive, nor of a time of existence" - (From the cover of 'The Cost' by The Frames)

Society -- cough! cough!

Sometimes I get so lost and so happy. The way I fall in love with something makes me so damn happy. Music plays a very long role. Eddie vedder with his 'Love reign over me' tone, or Bono with his latest 'to sleep the night shooting out the stars', or James hetfield getting his lungs out with 'Why can't I forgive me'.

1 comment:

teja said...

Never mind man... This way you know the true sense of what you are.

Examine yourself to the core you will get the answer about your personality. :)

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...