Friday, January 05, 2007

Heartily Greetings

A friend of mine said "Everyday is the last day of the year". I couldn't take this off my mind. Partly because of its aphoristic nature and partly because of my beliefs.

Welcome 2007..


A very Happy New Year to Daffodils, Joy, Responsibility, God, Atheists, Orphaned kids and my Dear friends


I could say that my views of this world has become more channeled. Questions like 'Who is gonna bear the brunt for these consequences', 'What goes with this', 'Will you step back' are making its way to be more vivid in my mind. Music was what I enjoyed the most. The more I listen to the tracks, the more am I drawn towards its inner circle of joy it renders.

I was nothing but juggling with the coloured balls I picked out of the box called 'Life'. Those balls had to eventually go back to the box and I had to pick a new random set for this year. Enthralling but tricky..


Some of my thoughts which found its way to the paper..


The knot could not be untied, the story could not be told

The colours of sorrow swept across unseen

But I still remember this joy that day

when the clouds shooed the doubts away

and the rain swallowed empty and incomplete verses

Santa was happy as ever

Books were as holy as God

and God as the Godfather


But the candles recited the last symphony
with verses that were complete but hollow


Questions to answers, answers to reasoning
Dancing like a damsel seducing

Oh I feel I lost my place

Never have I seen this long chase


Mint, as in I smell
Merry Merry, Love where I dwell

Toxic, but not piercing

Happening, but never concluding


Never to forget, never to die
this unending love through fall, through spring

Hanging gardens of faith never lie

I felt it, numb as smiling


The knot was untied and the story was narrated
And the candles waved goodbye



No comments:

Freedom and tyranny

Little Giant - Roo Panes Pennies in the Fountain - Glen Hansard Zombie - The Cranberries Ith Naheen - Sanam Marvi What is the basis of freed...